The most user-friendly, clinically relevant overview of the practice of anesthesiology.
Current, concise, and engagingly written, Morgan & Mikhail's Clinical Anesthesiology, Fifth Edition is a true essential for all anesthesia students and practitioners. This trusted classic delivers comprehensive coverage of the field?s must-know basic science and clinical topics in a clear, easy-to-understand presentation. Indispensable for coursework, exam review, and as a clinical refresher, this trusted text has been extensively updated to reflect the latest research and developments.
Here's why Morgan & Mikhail's Clinical Anesthesiology is the best anesthesiology resource:
- NEW full-color presentation
- NEW chapters on the most pertinent topics in anesthesiology, including anesthesia outside of the operating room and a revamped peripheral nerve blocks chapter that details ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia
- Up-to-date discussion of all relevant areas within anesthesiology, including equipment, pharmacology, regional anesthesia, pathophysiology, pain management, and critical care
- Case discussions promote application of the concepts to real-world practice
- Numerous tables and figures encapsulate important information and facilitate memorization
John F. Butterworth IV MD is Professor and Chair of Anesthesiology, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine.
David C. Mackey MD is Professor, Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine, Division of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX.
John D. Wasnick MD, MPH is Chairman Department of Anesthesiology Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Lubbock, TX.