This CDA study guide includes CDA practice test questions. Our CDA study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the CDA test. Mometrix's CDA test study guide reviews the most important components of the CDA exam.
The CDA exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Secrets of the CDA Exam Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the CDA exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the CDA exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Secrets of the CDA Exam Study Guide includes:
- An extensive overview of information needed to be a dental assistant
- A guide to collection and recording of clinical data
- An in-depth look at chairside dental procedures
- A comprehensive study of chairside dental materials
- A breakdown of laboratory materials and procedures
- A review of patient education and oral health management
- An extensive look at legal considerations
- A detailed list of special problems
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Collection and Recording of Clinical Data section includes:
- Anatomical landmarks
- Oral lesions
- Periodontal examination
The Chairside Dental Procedures section includes:
- Treatment room equipment
- Coronal polish
The Chairside Dental Materials section includes:
- Final impressions
- Dental cements
- Cavity varnish
The Laboratory Materials and Procedures section includes:
- Trimming diagnostic casts and models
The Patient Education & Oral Health Management section includes:
- Preventative dentistry
The Prevention and Management of Emergencies section includes:
- Fractured teeth
The Office Management Procedures section includes:
- Standard of care
- Dental insurance
The Radiologic Imaging Concept/Process section includes:
- Dentistry and medicinal characteristics of x-rays
- Long-scale vs. short-scale contrast
The Radiation Health section includes:
- ADA guidelines for taking radiographs
- Manual processing of x-rays
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the CDA exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- CDA test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the CDA test.
- CDA exam prep that will help you elevate your CDA test score.
- CDA study manual that will reduce your worry about the CDA exam.
- CDA review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of CDA test anxiety.
- CDA practice test questions and much more...