Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Part of the comprehensive Biopsy Interpretation Series, the second edition of Biopsy Interpretation of the Uterine Cervix and Corpus provides an easy-to-follow, practical approach to normal histology, non-neoplastic conditions, and neoplasia of the cervix and uterine body. Focusing on the most common biopsies, this up-to-date bench reference emphasizes morphologic features and immunohistochemistry in the diagnostic material, with close attention paid to differential diagnosis, including benign mimics of tumors.
- Stay up to date with what’s new in gynecologic pathology with an all-new chapter on metastatic tumors, plus updated references and terminology throughout.
- Focus on differential diagnosis and frequently encountered pitfalls of the most common entities observed in the cervix, endometrium, and myometrium.
- Clearly visualize the specimens you’re likely to see with hundreds of high-quality images, both in the text and online.
- Get up-to-date guidance on ancillary tests such as in situ hybridization for HPV and molecular studies for microsatellite instability assessment and molar pregnancy.
- Test your knowledge online with over 50 questions ideal for self-assessment.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- 50 questions for review and self-assessment, plus over 1,000 additional full-color images available only online.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use