It's reusable, strong & non-toxic plastic you can mold yourself!
InstaMorph is an advanced modeling compound that becomes moldable when warm (150 deg F) and solidifies at room temperature. It's made out of a lightweight polyester thermoplastic which acts like clay when warm, but when it cools, it's a strong plastic. Unlike other products that once they dry they are locked in that shape forever, InstaMorph can be reheated over and over again and re-molded into any number of configurations.
1. Heat some water to 150+ degrees F.
2. Pour InstaMorph pellets into the water.
3. Wait approximately two minutes or until white InstaMorph pellets turn clear and stick together.
4. Remove from the water and get rid of any remaining liquid between the pellets.
5. Form into desired shape with your hands, tools, molds, or any other means necessary.
6. Once you've got your InstaMorph creation finalized, let it cool to room temperature and use.
Ideal for many projects and all skill levels
Mold it with your hands, tools, or press around an object to make a mold. InstaMorph can be painted, machined, carved or attached to other materials.
* Create props, masks, or other costume pieces for Halloween or theater.
* Makes excellent brackets, parts, molds, or housings for your next project.
* Make your own action figures or accessories.
* Mold around existing handles or grips for an easy ergonomic solution.
* Make custom cases or stands for the latest electronic gadgets.
* Ideal for prototypers or makers who want a strong, reusable compound.